Are you interested in contributing to a sustainably built environment with innovative and creative solutions? Then you might be our new colleague.
Hermans Techniek has a leading position in the supply of pre-insulated pipes, buffer tanks and heat exchangers to installers in the agricultural, industrial, district heating and cooling markets not only in the Netherlands, but all-round Europe.
Our team has a customer-oriented approach and a positive, informal corporate culture. As our organisation continues to grow, we are looking for a Junior Technical Sales Engineer to join our team.
In this position, you will be responsible for a range of commercial and sales office assignments, including:
- Following up on customer requests and queries.
- Creating customer quotations using our ordering system.
- Liaising with customers and suppliers.
- Processing orders and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Administering orders to the factories and checking on the delivery status.
- Monitor warehouse stock levels and place orders accordingly.
- Provide customer advice and provide initial technical drawings.
- Completed MBO education.
- Have a technical education background or affinity with technology.
- Experience in mechanical engineering is an advantage.
- Good commercial, communication, and social skills.
- Fluent in the English language is required.
- Experience with AutoCAD.
- You are proactive, flexible, and decisive.
- You can work both collaboratively and independently.
- No 9 to 5 mentality.
- Commute to Rotterdam area is essential.
Are you interested in applying for this vacancy? Please contact us!