You don’t have to be from Rotterdam to have a Rotterdam mentality: hands-on, quick to act, talking with architects and material suppliers, closely managing the ordering and delivery process, expertly and carefully addressing and managing questions, opportunities, and expectations, constantly seeing the big picture… Does this sound appealing to you? Keep reading. We would love to get to know you!
Hermans Technisolar, provides top-quality solar panel and battery storage systems. Innovative solar panels of all types and sizes for facades and roofs are our specialty, potentially combined with energy storage. Not just in the Netherlands, but throughout Europe. We are constantly focused on innovative and creative solutions for a sustainable world.
We prioritize the customer, have a positive company culture, and are growing rapidly. That’s why we’re looking for you!
As our new project coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Collaborating internally to develop an action plan for the new project
- Procuring products and related materials from suppliers
- Coordinating installation activities with our trusted installation partners
- Collaborating with colleagues and maintaining close contact with the logistics department
- Monitoring the progress of projects and communicating with all stakeholders
- Providing aftersales support to the customer after project completion, including annual inspections.
- You have a completed vocational or higher professional education (MBO or HBO)
- You have experience in the energy and/or construction sector
- You pay attention to detail
- You easily establish connections
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office and work quickly with it
- Strong verbal and written English.
- You organize your work in a structured manner
Interested in applying for this job? Contact us today!